Pringles not so hot

 Admittedly, I have a pretty high tolerance for spice and hot food items. One of my worst experiences was a food challenge at Vito's in the North End. A friend and myself took up their wager of consuming an entire serving of their Atomic Chicken Wings. It was a grueling and suffering ordeal (more so for me) but, we wiped the plate clean. 

Now, I love Pringles. I always have and their new Scorchin' line is no exception. But the "scorchin'" adjective is an exaggeration. I have tried both the B-B-Q and Cheddar variety and neither is much stronger than your typical hot chips. The one snack that does clear my nostrils is Andy Capp's Hot Fries. The good news is, don't let the name intimidate you. If you have any tolerance at all for spice you should manage Pringles's latest just fine. If, however, you are feeling truly adventurous, seek out their prawn flavored chips, not widely sold in America but popular in the UK and Ireland (where I first tried them).

By the way, am I the only one that is going to mention the elephant in the room? The Pringles man is losing his hair. But mum for the sake of spared feelings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Cream Day at Magoo's

Easter Egg Painting

Everything Pringles