Imported Goodies

 

With travel, especially international travel, a non option for the near future I was delighted to find at a 7-Eleven in Medford imported snacks from abroad. Calbee, a Japanese snack company with a presence in North American since 1970, brings many of the flavors of Japan to the States, including
one of my favorite delicacies from the land of the rising sun, takoyaki balls (octopus balls).  

 


Meanwhile, I was then introduced to South Korea's Orion snacks with  cheese and cream flavored O'Karta potato fries. 

 

Finally, for old time's sake, I had to revisit a childhood classic with Betty Crocker's Dunkaroos. All three snack lived up to their promise, though the takoyaki snacks are ch  flavor blast that a little goes a long way. Dunkaroos are now smaller than I remember, just enough to relive my after-school kick-starts,though I do miss the Dundee-hat sporting 'roo.

 



 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Cream Day at Magoo's

Easter Egg Painting

Everything Pringles